Membership rates for our club are set at our annual AGM in January every year. Memberships are subject to availability.
Become a member of the Gormanston & District Anglers Club
With your membership you will receive:
- Full access to fish Wavin Lake all year.(except lake maintenance and competition days)
- Free use of 6 boats on Wavin Lake.
- Full access to fish the Delvin River in season.
- Club senior competitions for angler of the year.
- Chance to represent your club in Leinster competitions on Lough Owel.
- Free car parking when fishing club waters.
- Discounted day permits for a family member or a friend.
The following rates were proposed and accepted at the January AGM 2019.
RENEWAL MEMBERSHIP FEES 2019
Senior membership annual fee: €150.00
O.A.P membership annual fee: €100.00
Disabled person membership annual fee: €100.00
Student new membership: €100.00
*2018 keys returned when renewing membership will be replaced with new 2019 key FOC however if a member has mislaid there old key the cost of replacing will be €20.00 on top of their 2019 renewal fees.
NEW MEMBERSHIP FEES 2019
New senior membership: €250.00
O.A.P annual new membership: €200.00
Disabled person new membership: €200.00
Student new membership: unwaged student with valid student card up to the age of 22: €200.00
**NOW ACCEPTING NEW APPLICATIONS FOR SENIOR/OAP/DISABLED PERSONS FOR 2019 SEASON SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY COMMITTEE AFTER 17TH MARCH 2019**
*NO JUNIOR MEMBERSHIPS AVAILABLE FOR 2019 SEASON*
Download application forms below.
*If offered new membership, forms must accompany payment by postal order/bank draft or cheque made out to the Gormanston and District Anglers Club.
Please download the correct application form and return by post with fee to our club secretary.
For more information on memberships contact our club by email.