Membership rates for our club are set at our annual AGM in January every year. Memberships start from as little as €35.00!
Become a member of the Gormanston & District Anglers Club
With your membership you will receive:
- Full access to fish Wavin Lake all year.(except lake maintenance and competition days)
- Free use of 6 boats on Wavin Lake.
- Full access to fish the Delvin River in season.
- Club senior competitions for angler of the year.
- Chance to represent your club in Leinster competitions on Lough Owel.
- Free car parking when fishing club waters.
- Discounted day permits for a family member or a friend.
The following rates were proposed and accepted at the January AGM 2018.
RENEWAL MEMBERSHIP FEES 2018
Senior membership annual fee: €150.00
Senior membership with 3 siblings annual fee: €210.00
O.A.P membership annual fee: €100.00
Disabled person membership annual fee: €100.00
Junior membership annual fee: €35.00
Student new membership: €100.00
*2017 keys returned when renewing membership will be replaced with new 2018 key FOC however if a member has mislaid there old key the cost of replacing will be €20.00 on top of their 2018 renewal fees.
NEW MEMBERSHIP FEES 2018
New senior membership: €250.00
New senior membership with family (3 siblings): €310.00
O.A.P annual new membership: €200.00
Disabled person new membership: €200.00
Junior new membership: €35.00
Student new membership: unwaged student with valid student card up to the age of 22: €200.00
**NOW ACCEPTING NEW APPLICATIONS FOR SENIOR/OAP/DISABLED PERSONS FOR 2019 SEASON SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY COMMITTEE AFTER 17TH MARCH 2019**
Download application forms below.
*If offered new membership, forms must accompany payment by postal order/bank draft or cheque made out to the Gormanston and District Anglers Club.
Please download the correct application form and return by post with fee to our club secretary.
For more information on memberships contact our club by email.